Work City is a community that brings Entrepreneurs and Creatives together in order to collaborate as a team, generate ideas, and harnessing various skills geared towards financial growth and community resource development. Its an arena full of fun and where people get jobs done.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Designer & Programmer
A Web Designer & Programmer must have experience in the planning and the delivery of websites and web applications across multiple platforms. A typical Web Designer’s job description should cover:
- Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation.
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down.
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built.
- Managing a team might also be part of the job role.
- Writing efficient code
- Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website.
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what time frame.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Although there are no formal educational requirements to become a Web Developer, experience in the field will be expected.
Knowledge in the following is a requirement:
- Experience with database systems such as SQL and Oracle.
- A Bachelor’s degree in the following subjects should be included: Computer Science or Computing.
- Aside from these skills, there are a number of qualities to be highlighted in a Web.
- Server architecture
- Experience with server-side frameworks such as python, ruby, PHP, Java, ASP, ASP.NET
Developer job description to ensure the most suitable candidates apply:
- Ability to multitask with strict time constraints, budgets, and business goals
- Strong communication skills.
- Management experience or examples that show the ability to manage a team, should this role involve team management.
- Thorough functional knowledge and coding experience
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
Application Deadline 15th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.