Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies in the year 2010, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account Supervisor
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Overseeing the general accounting function, cash management/reconciliation, financial reporting, balance sheet management and customer rebate management.
- Coordinate account payable and receivables functions
- Close monitoring of production and operation cost.
- Supervising the completion of Federal and State tax reporting requirements.
- Supervising the activities of the department.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information/performance.
- Ensure the monthly Bank reconciliation is performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Respond to inquiries from Management regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the likes.
- Manage fixed asset through capitalization, depreciation, verification and disposal
- Build assembly to production
- Reconcile production balance weekly
- Review monthly payroll.
- Applicants must have minimum of BSc / HND in Accounting or Banking & Finance.
- Applicant must have minimum of 3 years of experience as an Accountant.
- Good supervisory skills.
- Proficiency with the use of QuickBooks is an added advantage.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Applicant must be resident within Agbara, Ogun state willing to relocate to the area.
- Professional qualification in ICAN or ACCA is an added advantage.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st March, 2020.