Greenland Concepts Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Accounts / Administrative Officer
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- To ensure prompt and accurate accounting documentation and reporting that will support the firm’s strategic objectives.
- We are looking for an Accountant with experience in administrative to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures and reconciling bank statements. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Contributing to cost management and control.
- Investment appraisal
- Break-even analysis
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial accounts and reports
- Compile and present reports, budgets, business plans, and financial statements
- Assist in the administrative functions of the organization
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts and analysis
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Must be flexible and have the knack to relate with people
- Must live in Abuja or be ready to relocate at own costs
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills with advanced use of Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools
- HND / B.Sc. in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- At least 3years relevant work experience
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Must be versatile and creative with solving organizational problems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in MS Word format to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 15th March, 2020.