Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development / Bid Tender Executive (Male)
- Perform an initial review of the Tender documents to establish the scope of work the Tender schedule and clarify any items that are unclear
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization and must have contacts with the IOC’s
- Research and build relationships with new clients and must be have experience dealing with NAPIMS, NIPEX.
- Understand document management, NIPEX, NCDMB, NAPIMS, DPR and other statutory documentation
- Determine the physical format for tenders including layout, number of copies, special requirements and deliverables
- Set up meetings between client decision makers.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Ability to generate high sales and manage cold calls as appropriate within the geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Prepare bids according to tender’s requirements
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- The qualified candidate must also have a proven record of accomplishment in sales and new business development activities and achievements with clients in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- The candidate must be good in his/her presentation and communication skills with good understanding of the B2B environment and excellent business acumen.
- Business intelligence gathering skills.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. Degree in Chemical / Petroleum Engineering or any related Engineering field
- Minimum of Second Class Upper in the aforementioned field
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience and the candidate must have a good knowledge of regular key projects in the Oil and Gas industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Development / Bid Tender” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 13th March, 2020.