Peen Nigeria Limited is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Locations: Oshogbo – Osun, Kwara
- We are looking for young, smart and enterprising Business Development officer, who is skilled in maintaining and creating new businesses, to work in a top Pension Company in both Oshogbo and Kwara State, respectively.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Researching the needs of companies and learning who makes decisions
- Monitor, review and analyse strategies in marketing, sales, advertising and other fields of operations.
- Develop and prepare presentations for prospective clients
- Follow up regular meetings with both active and prospective clients.
- Create and update client profiles
- Initiate plans for client companies to achieve profits and reduce losses.
- Develop new businesses and create new business ideas for the company
- Create awareness about pension scheme to the Clients and customers.
- Promote the company’s pension services and products to prospective clients and customers
- Initiate and maintain strong conversation with prospective clients and customers
- Identify new businesses for the company which suit its products and services
- Researching for organisations and companies for business partnership.
- Planning and overseeing new business initiatives
- Must be very smart, dynamic and a goal achiever
- Must be able to generate new businesses and reach out to new customers
- Good communication and written skills
- Must have the tenacity and courage to approach prospective clients.
- HND qualification only
- Not More than 30 years of age
- Applicant must reside in Oshogbo and within Kwara state only.
- Previous business development experience is an added advantage.
- Must be able to initiate conversations with clients and customers
- Meal Allowance
- 13th month and Pension.
- Salary: Attractive.
- Leave and Travel Allowances.
- Health Insurance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and preferred Location as the subject of the mail.