Cypress Leasing and Investments Nigeria Limited – We are an Asset Finance company primarily in the bspecialists in project finance for a wide range of projects. Our specialist teams are experienced in project financing across a range of industries including, energy, oil, and gas, transportation and aviation.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Manage the annual financial budgets.
- Develop and deepen a multi-channel product sales strategy.
- Market and grow the company’s leasing and investment products suite.
- Develop strategies for business expansion and synergy across industry groups.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite (especially Excel application).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good command of the English Language.
- Good team player, versatile, confident and articulate.
- A Degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of two years experience.
Job Title: Driver
Job Description / Key Perfomance Indicators
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code. You are expected to be clean, tidy, well presented and business- like in your appearance at work. White or blue shirt on black or blue trousers with proper shoes. No slippers.
- You are expected to maintain a high level of personal hygiene at all times and failure to do so is totally unacceptable and sanction able. Body and mouth odours should be addressed by being freshly showered and the use of deodorants and mouth wash before the start of a working day.
- Obey all traffic rules and regulations at all times. Do not face oncoming traffic on a one-way street. Do not make illegal turns. Do not run a red light. Maintain consistent speed. Do not go over required speed limits. Ensure car doors are properly locked in transit and when parked.
- Ensure your driver’s license and vehicle particulars are always up-to date.
- Interested candidates must possess a current drivers licence.
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both inside and outside parts of the vehicle. Ensure vehicles are thoroughly washed/ cleaned anytime your employer is getting on the vehicle.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure the engine oil, brake fluid, tires and water are all at the required level every day of the week.
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer.
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the supervisor/employer.
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor/employer.
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
Job Title: Front Desk / Customer Service Officer
- Offer refreshments to visitors where appropriate
- Direct visitors to contact person/appropriate meeting room
- Ensure backup when absent from reception table
- Ability to maintain composure with difficult consumers. Must remain professional at all times
- Greet visitors appropriately
- Determine visitors needs in a professional manner
- Maintain visitors’ register
Answer Phone Calls:
- Deal with visitors queries and provide correct information
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Answer phone calls in a timely and polite manner
- Determine purpose of the call
Manage Mail/Customer Service:
- Maintain a visibility on all Cypress Social Media platforms with appropriate content posted daily
- Send out reminders to all customers on maturing obligations and rentals with proper alignment with Accounts/Finance
- Follow up with all customer related vendors such as Debt recovery agents ensuring all reports are sent to Management as when due
- Sift through all in-bound mails from customers and vendors and re-direct appropriately to officers in-house
- Handle ALL customer related issues with proper guidance from Management
- Reply electronic mail and sort all paper mails accordingly.
- Prepare outgoing mail for pick up or courier
- Organize courier deliveries
- Perform live chat and email correspondence with customers.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Issue visitor passes where appropriate
- Be aware of & report suspicious activity.
- Monitor people coming & going through the reception doors
- Set up meeting with necessary refreshments & equipment
- Organize catering for meeting
- Book meeting room
- Inform participants
- Schedule & follow up on appointments
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Prepare correspondence & documents
- Organise mailings
Reception Area Maintenance:
- Maintain & organize reading materials
- Any other schedule or work as deyermined by your supervisor or management.
- Keep reception area clear & neat
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Type: Full-Time Contract
Job Category: Leasing (Asset Finance) Industry
Education Level; Postgraduate, Graduate, Professional Qualifications
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele, drive sales and increase profitability.
- You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- The Business Development Manager will lead sales and client-relationship management, tracks new markets and emerging trends, recommends new products and services, proposes and develops new strategic partnerships, writes proposals and plans, and guides long-term objectives to meet business needs and requirements.
- As a business development manager, you’ll be concerned with improving and growing the business by fostering and developing relationships with customers, and other partners. You will work to improve profitability through careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets, or to enhance the operation of the business, position or reputation in some way.
- Identify and cultivate lease financing and loan lending opportunities within the corporate and retail sectors and specifically your assigned sub-sector.
- Establish / originate, evaluate / develop, qualify and maintain lease financing and loan lending opportunities and offer lease financing and loan lending to customers.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Draw up client contracts – depending on the size of company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Ensure staff are on board throughout the organisation, and understand the need for change and what is required of them
- Train members of your team, arranging external training where appropriate
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- Liaise with the finance team, warehousing and logistics departments as appropriate
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Help to plan sales campaigns
- Create a sales pipeline
- Negotiate pricing with customers, and suppliers in some cases
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to Senior Management.
- Researching organisations to find new customers and identify who makes the decisions
- ‘Cold calling’ to arrange meetings at customers’ premises
- Finding out what an organisation needs and working with a team to plan proposals and pricing
- Selling products and services to new and existing customers
- Negotiating with customers and building positive relationships
- Attending events and conferences
- Writing reports and making presentations to customers and senior management
- Identifying new methods and opportunities for sales campaigns
- Forecasting sales targets and making sure they’re met
- Delivering training to business developers and junior sales teams
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers / clients face to face or over the phone
Key Perfomance Indicators
- Knowledge of current market conditions; competitor and market analyses, monitoring and reporting.
- Coordinate customer interaction and interface with all parties involved on each individual lease that is originated from application to closing including, but not limited to: counselling and pre-qualifying potential lessees, taking complete and accurate application; obtaining all necessary support documents along with the appropriate fees and equity contributions and lock-in information; overseeing the lease process by monitoring lease status and ensuring conformity with terms; assisting in collecting additional documents and promptly communicate lease status to parties.
- Maintain a blotter or schedule of all disbursements, pendings, maturities and defaults.
- Maintain a professional image and standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Submit a weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly and periodic summary of achievements, closures, meetings / presentations to the Manager.
- Ensure a Balanced Scorecard perspective of metrics and ratios of financial, customer, internal process, lease terms and payments.
- Adhere to organizational procedures and policies for all lease processing.
- Develop and apply full knowledge of application information required, screening processes and policies regarding leases.
- Ensure efficient and timely processing of all required administrative forms, reports and related information.
- Ensure the creation, development and maintenance of a comprehensive database of external contacts and clients.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – needed for communicating with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
- Good IT skills, including the use of spreadsheets
- A professional manner and presentable appearance for meeting customers / clients
- Initiative and good decision-making skills
- Project management skills
- The ability to motivate yourself and set your own goals
- Great organisational skills
- Good networking skills
- The ability to think strategically
- The ability to analyse sales figures and write reports
- Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch
- The ability to speak a foreign language may be an asset if you’re dealing with overseas clients.
- A valid driving license is a requirement.
- The ability to sell products and services
- knowledge of English language
- The ability to use your initiative
- Leadership skills
- Customer service skills
- Business management skills
- Ambition and a desire to succeed
- To be able to use a computer and the main software packages confidently
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- An excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 15th April, 2020