Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is Africa’s largest Manufacturer of school and office stationery products. They have built a solid reputation as the Nation’s premium paper raw material, prepress equipment and printing consumables source for the print industry in Nigeria, with its latest venture into Light packaging.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the MD
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organize inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments etc
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangement is in place for the MD
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised.
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Minimum of a B.Sc
- Female applicants Only
- A minimum of 3 years PA experience.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.