AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
Job Title: Head, Operations and Projects
- The appointee will have strong business development skills, with excellent knowledge of the power industry, (Generation, Transmission and Distribution) and oil & gas industry.
- The Head of operations & Power Projects will have an above-average knowledge of the projects and maintenance requirements of the power generation or transmission or distribution sub-sectors
- The selected candidate will lead from the front in marketing our products (Training, Education supplies and projects), to the power companies facilitated by very good contacts at senior levels in the industry.
- Ideal candidates will have upwards of eight years experience, with some of it in a Technical Sales management role.
- Interested candidates must be comfortable working in a target-driven environment.
- Suitable candidates will preferably be graduates of Electrical / Electronics or Mechanical Engineering, with post-graduate qualifications in business administration or the engineering sciences.
- He / She will be a graduate of Electrical / Electronics or Mechanical Engineering with upwards of ten years of Project Management experience in the power industry.
- Suitable candidates will have well-developed contacts in the industry and must have managed small, medium and large projects across the power chain.
- He/ She will be required to source for projects, supplies, prepare proposals and manage the implementation of the projects.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 3rd April, 2020.