Peen Nigeria Limited is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Driver
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer’s car(s)
- Keep a travel log to record locations travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Carry out some modest office undertakings like organising records, and cleaning the employer’s office and desk
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the employer.
- Safely and timely drive the employer to work and back, and to occasions
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
- Ability to manage time and routes for a streamlined delivery experience
- Ability to work with the team
- Work well independently as well
- Open and transparent communication
- Familiarity with GPS devices or map app.
- Minimum of an SSCE qualification
- Applicants should reside around Ikeja, ,Oregun, Ojota, Ketu, Maryland axis
- Minimum of one year driving experience within
- Must have Valid driver’s License
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Tile as the subject of the mail.