BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Lecturer
- This role is responsible for coordinating Induction and Lectures for students throughout the session. This role will serve as mentor for students as well.
- Develop engaging and current case studies for students throughout the session, including choosing the reading material, creating assignments and arranging a syllabus.
- Coordinate external Lecturers for students throughout the session.
- Review assignments and ensure that all students remain in compliance with the schoolТs/OTHMТs policy on academic integrity, including checking for any cheating and/or plagiarism.
- Develop strong relationships with colleagues within the department and throughout the institution for an enhanced learning environment that values interdisciplinary study.
- Participate in professional and collegiate organizations, including as a committee member, to remain abreast of all emerging developments.
- Remain current in the field of study through regular research, attendance at conferences and publishing in peer-reviewed journals and similar places.
- Conduct office hours on a regular basis to provide time for students to come and talk with you about their grades, assignments and other issues.
- Develop and maintain studentsТ databases.
- Mentor students throughout the sessions, and assist them in their pursuit of their degree, such as providing academic and career advise.
Job Skills & Qualifications Required
- MBA in a relevant field
- 5-7 years experience lecturing
- Experience of developing good working relationships (e.g. partnerships) with colleagues from different parts of a company, showing understanding of the interdependencies that affect the work of other staff/teams in the organisation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Power Point
- Experience of delivering high quality customer services, with the demonstration of a strong understanding of how to respond to differing stakeholdersТ needs.
- A Female
- Active member of a relevant professional organization
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to prioritise workloads in the face of conflicting demands, using own judgment to ensure the work is completed to time and deadline.
- Evidence of ability to provide a high level of all of the following: professional judgment, confidentiality, diplomacy, cultural awareness and sensitivity, when liaising with staff, students and other key stakeholders.
- The Ability to work within a team.
- Candidates should be self-starters, have energy and enthusiasm for education and an educational environment and be able to work with a wide range of people, often under pressure
- The postholder must have an appreciation and general understanding of the Data Protection Act, Safeguarding legislation, the Equality Act and Codes of Ethics for confidentiality.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th April, 2020.