Libra Motors Limited is a foremost transport business company in Nigeria with concentration on people and convenient service delivery. Established in 2003, Libra Motors Limited has set out itself to be a leading transport organization with specialization in people and material movement across several defined routes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- To achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of final goods according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for management.
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc.
- B.Sc / HND / BA in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or relevant field
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Male candidate preferably.
- He should stay within Okota, Cele, Ago Palace, Maza-Maza axis.
- Must have completed his/her NYSC with a discharged certificate.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail
Application Deadline 23rd March, 2020.