Vagan Oil and Gas Limited is a Nigerian Private Limited liability Company registered under the Companies Acts of 1990, In line with the policies of the Nigerian service provision. The company core area of operation is to provide a broad spectrum of services ranging from Engineering, Pipeline & Flowline Construction / Repairs, Facility piping and maintenance, Wellhead & Christmas tree maintenance and servicing, Composite wrap technology, Equipment & Offshore/Marine Supplies etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Locations: Lagos , Rivers
- Ability to review Request for Quote (RFO) and Bid competitively
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
- Negotiate the best deals for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update the list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times and potential future development.
- Work with team members and Procurement Managers to complete duties as needed.
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to department originating requests
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortage, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budget for purchase.
- Create and maintain a good relationship with vendors/suppliers.
- Make professional decisions in a fast pace environment.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Review the current process for procurement and make recommendations where appropriate.
- Interview & train personnel for procurement with related activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics Accounting, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Marketing.
- Between 4 – 7 years of experience in the related field
- Excellent leadership & training skills
- Impeccable time management
- Strategic thinking.
- Good financial Acumen
- strong negotiation skills
Application Deadline 18th March, 2020.
Job Title: Document Controller
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that all design/construction drawings, specifications, work methods and any vendor documents (installation & maintenance manuals/operation manuals, installation procedures, etc.) are effectively managed and controlled according to COMPANY policies and procedures (electronic and hard-copy format) with respect to handling, registration, extraction, numbering, revision control, distribution, archiving, retention, to handover
- Maintains and ensure execution of inventory checks against Master Technical, RFI / TQ Register to follow-up outstanding drawings, specifications, work methods and other vendor documents / drawings.
- Manage (extract, populate, review, and store technical documents and drawings) within the eROOM Technical and Non-Technical Document Folder.
- Operate the COMPANY Electronic Database Management System (repository) that captures all drawings, specifications, datasheets, and other vendor documents, etc.
- Ensure that Technical Document Control policies and procedures (classification, inventory, records retention, document reviews and audits, etc.) are implemented as developed by Information Management/Document Control Supervisor and Senior Document Controller.
- Must have excellent computer skills and possess extensive skills in oral and written communication.
Key Competency Requirements
- Flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work well with other engineering disciplines, as well as outside clients, subcontractors and vendors.
- Possesses advanced computer skills.
- Time management skills.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Demonstrated conceptual and practical understanding of design and drafting standards conventions with a minimum of 1-year handling experience with various technical documents and drawings (P&IDs, PFD, MSDs, Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Technical Manuals / Drawings, Specifications, Engineering Documents, etc.)
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite Applications (Access, Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Adobe Professional Suite, Database usage/manipulation, Autocad, and web-based applications
- 4-7 years of relevant experience including 2 years of practical document control and technical design and drafting experience in the oil and gas industry.
Application Deadline 19th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.