Mensro Services Limited (RC No. 1022900) – Is incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to offer Oil & Gas as well as Maritime Engineering services to both local and international firms operating Upstream and Downstream. Our core human capital has experiences in the local and international Maritime / Oil & Gas Engineering services industry spanning over ten (10) years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Inspector
- We are looking for a responsible Quality Inspector to check the quality of all incoming
- and outgoing material and products as well as production procedures.
- Read blueprints and instructions to comprehend the quality expectations for
- the product and supplies,
- Approve or reject raw materials with respect to quality standards and record supplier performance,
- Select output samples and check them using appropriate methods (measuring dimensions, testing functionality, comparing to specifications),
- Use automated systems to perform complex testing procedures,
- Maintain records of testing, information and various metrics such as number of defective products per day,
- Inspect procedures of the entire production cycle to ensure they are efficient and comply with safety standards,
- Monitor the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and well-maintained and discard any that doesn’t meet requirements.
- Proven experience as quality inspector or relevant role,
- High School Degree; Further qualifications will be a plus,
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage,
- A keen eye for detail and a result-driven approach,
- Responsible and trustworthy,
- Familiarity with quality testing machines and systems,
- Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies.
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Our company is seeking to hire an Operations Manager to join our leadership team.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization,
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions,
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures,
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary,
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations,
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- HND / B.Sc in Operations Management or related field,
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership,
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management,
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Solid understanding of financial management.
Job Title: Chemical Engineer
- We are looking for a creative, cooperative Chemical Engineer with a wealth of technical and industry knowledge and a talent for process optimization.
- Designing, proposing, implementing, reviewing, and correcting plans to ensure company goals are achieved.
- Observing production processes, conducting research, and finding ways to increase efficiency and quality.
- Using computers to compile and analyze data,
- Establishing safety and waste management procedures,
- Assisting with establishing budgets and timelines.
- HND / BSc in Chemical Engineering,
- Experience or more education may be strongly desired,
- Ability to cooperate and communicate with others, especially those without a technical background,
- Exceptional problem solving, verbal and written communication, presentation, and project management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 10th April, 2020.