Royal Power and Energy Limited – We are leading power solution providers and suppliers of complementary electrical products and services such as UPS, Batteries, AVRs, Transformers, Surge Arresters, and Solar Systems. Our vast experience and in-depth knowledge in the power industry has helped our company to understand the needs of the market and offer high performance products and systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Sales Officer
- Meeting sales budget and timely execution of all Sales activities.
- Identify business opportunities for Solar/Renewable Energy products/Projects/Services with focus on EPC projects for solar power solutions
- Identify and select Products/Technologies/Vendors/Service Providers/Tools to convert opportunities in to revenue streams
- Preparation of tender documents and quotes.
- Preparation and submission of RFPs
- Assist in researching and developing new products and services
- Co-ordination with engineering team on suppliers’ end & proper installation of the equipment as per manufacturers’ guidelines
- Co-ordinate with design and project team and to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance.
- Visit customers on site in order to develop an understanding of their business requirements and future potential opportunities.
- Responsible for compliance with ISO system for business process
- Responsible for preparation of business and project presentations, documentation and document management (soft copies and hard copies)
- Key account co-ordination with customers- act as a single point of contact from concept to service delivery/project completion
- Follow up with clients and prospective customers on the proposals and quotation submissions
- Help in preparing the business projection and track the business projections with actuals
- Responsible for Preparation of weekly and monthly reports/dashboards on the progress, tracking, hits and misses, receivable and payments, status of proposals and projects, etc
- Technical analysis of tender specifications, preparing tender compliances and deviations. Preparing cost sheets and technical schedules for tender.
- Co-ordination with clients and prospective customers, business meetings, progress tracking, site visits and audits, invoicing and payments
- Keep the records update and track the receivables and payments meticulously
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Education: BSc / HND in Electrons/Electrical Engineering
- Experience: 5 / 6 Years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th April, 2020.