AJP Energy Enterprise deals in the sale of all forms of renewable energy components and software in the areas of residential energy systems, commercial & industrial energy systems, technical support & Installation for use in creating and storing renewable energies. Our products applied in Solar and Wind Hybrid Street light, Yachting, Remote villas, Farms, Hospitals, Construction sites, Schools, Portable Mobile Tents and supporting stands and more. Our entire Product has ISO and CE certifications.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Primary responsibility will be ownership of the entire sales cycle from opportunity identification to sales close with a core focus on C&I clients interested in deploying energy storage projects on a stand-alone basis or integrated with distributed generation (DG) and other distributed energy resources (DERs) on the customer side of the meter.
- The position has complete ownership of sales revenue, margin targets, and other sales performance metrics. Balances the need to close business and deliver the quarterly revenue forecast, while nurturing new client relationships, and building strategic relationships with channel partners, the local utility and other influencers in a dynamic market.
- Qualify and close sales from an extensive sales funnel with continuous quarterly improvement across all sales performance metrics.
- Work closely with the Director and VP of Sales as well as colleagues in business development, finance, and marketing to refine and help architect the sales process sales cycle and go-to-market strategy in the region.
- Create trusted and high integrity relationships with current clients, prospects, partners, and key influencers across the defined territory.
- Work closely with application engineering and other colleagues to create and then present compelling proposals to clients and close business rapidly and effectively in the region.
- Manage the transition of contracted projects from sales to operations ensuring the highest levels of customer experience and satisfaction.
- Contribute to the overall sales and marketing strategy based on experience in target markets and client engagements in the region.
- Position AJP Energy Enterprise as the trusted and strategic partner of choice based on superior technology, business case modeling, and services.
- Manage AJP Energy Enterprise’s impeccable relationship with the utilities, regulators (PSC), and AHJТs in the region, engaging with representatives across many functions and grade levels, covering executive management, business strategy, distribution engineering, policy, storage incentives policy, rate design, etc.
- Demonstrate or quickly develop a thorough understanding of how distributed energy storage can qualitatively and quantitatively benefit both the customers and utilities as both a stand-alone solution and in conjunction with distributing generation/renewables.
- Extensive knowledge of the broader energy ecosystem, utility rate structures and various influencers and stakeholders in the core market of Nigeria, and all ISO-NE states
- Preference for candidates with knowledge of Lagos, and Abuja markets to work with customers that have a broad regional footprint
- B.A / B.S Degree in an Engineering discipline preferred
- Experience, relationships and proven results in the direct sale of energy storage, renewable energy, energy efficiency, sustainability, and/or other energy products, solutions or services to C level executives in the commercial/industrial market in the Region is required
- A solid understanding of renewable energy and other project-centric development processes, project qualification and 3rd party financing structures is a must
- Some experience effectively managing and developing regional sales organization would be helpful towards career growth
- Extensive travel required in the region.
- 4-6 years minimum work experience in C & I energy storage (highly preferred) renewable energy, energy efficiency or energy/sustainability solutions sales
- A proven record of sales results, meeting or exceeding all quarterly and annual sales goals and financial metrics
- Self-motivated, independent problem solver and creative thinker with exceptional follow-through and the highest levels of integrity and trust across all customer interactions.
Job Title: Retail Sales Specialist
- We are looking for social, outgoing and enthusiastic Sales Specialists who like to keep things fun while helping the planet. Every day at work means another chance to create positive change for the environment and for our communities
- The ideal candidate represents the AJP Energy Enterprise values of sustainability through sales and customer engagement. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to make extra money and/or has a flexible schedule!
Things to Consider
- Shifts are in the evenings and on the weekends
- Average 8 – 20 hours weekly.
- Pay rates are competitive, plus a bonus for every customer enrolled
- We are working toward a world free of catastrophic climate change with pure, clean air and abundant renewable energy. Help us to be part of that change
- Generate sales and brand awareness through customer engagement
- Maximize brand awareness by moving around the event area to actively engage with customers
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to expertly articulate product features and benefits
- Timely and accurate event reporting and communications
- Take an active and ongoing role in territory development
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma / OND
- 1- 2 years equivalent work experience
- Energetic initiative-taker, able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion, or retail (Preferred)
- Availability to work part-time retail schedule evenings and weekends
- Daily access to a PC computer or smartphone with internet/email access
Job Title: Solar Technician
- The Solar Technician will be working in the field and meeting with customers to ensure their solar system is running efficiently
- You will be working on and maintaining solar panels and the residential solar systems
- There is the opportunity for growth and development in this role.
- Working on ladders and roofs
- Provide maintenance to residential solar systems
- Working on electric components of the residential solar system and Enphase technology
- Troubleshooting production issues
- Troubleshooting wiring issues
- Ability to read electrical single / three line
- Ability to set up a 32′ ladder
- Basic hand tools
- Impact gun
- Voltage / amperage / ohms meter
- Basic electric and wiring knowledge
- Willing to work weekends
- Willing and able to work on roofs.
Job Title: Brand Ambassador
- The AJP Energy Brand Ambassador will attend pre-registered weekend events across Lagos to make contact with potential customers and educate them on the benefits of Solar
- The Brand ambassador will generate leads for the company to conduct sales presentations.
- Attend marketing events as a spokesperson for our company.
- Generate Sales leads for our Sales team.
- Network and build trusting relationships with potential customers.
- Thoroughly understand our products and services to inform potential customers.
- Must be available to work the weekends.
- Proven work experience as a Brand Ambassador, Promoter or similar role preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional attitude
- An outgoing, friendly personality, and a desire to meet new people
- Experience in retail sales is a plus.
Job Title: Field Marketing Team Leader
- Join the AJP Energy Enterprise sales team and discover the rewards of a career that helps make the world a cleaner and better place
- Every day on the job, you will work to transform the Nigeria electricity market by supporting teams who are switching homes to clean, renewable energy.
- The right candidate will bring experience selling and leading field sales teams. Candidates will develop new business and lead regional field sales members to success by supplying team members with coaching and field support
- Field Marketing Team Leader will report to Field Marketing Sales Manager
- Some travel required.
Lead regional sales team towards the achievement of sales goals within cost of acquisition targets by:
- Identify and schedule new events / retail partners
- Manage events end to end scheduling, logistics, reporting
- Serve as coach, mentor, and role model for a team of field agents
- Identify and share possible field candidates with Sales Support Team; interview at the request of manager
- Provide supplemental product and skills training for field agents
- Lead field agents, provide coaching/best practices to reach sales goals
- Ensure team is compliant in all company requirements
- Create team action plans to improve results
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of AJP Energy Enterprise positioning, products, and processes
- Proved skills in conducting events, making sales, and developing business
- Ability to communicate to prospective partners, field agents, and customers in a professional manner (written and oral)
- Organizational and managerial skills
- Experience with / passion for energy or ancillary industry.
- The position includes base salary plus commission.
Job Title: Energy Engineer
- AJP Energy Enterprise is looking for an Energy Engineer to join the team.
Why Join Us?
- We work on a wide range of projects within sustainability across the Africa
- We have a diverse team
- We present excellent opportunities for career growth
- We care about sustainability and want to create positive impact
What does an Energy Engineer at AJP Energy Enterprise do?
- Conducts building energy audits to identify opportunities for improvements
- Performs quantitative analyses using advanced modeling & simulation software
- Researches and understands innovative technologies and applies them to our practice
- Prepares reports detailing analytical findings
- Creates positive impact!
To Join Us, We Need You to Have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Physics or equivalent.
- A Master’s degree or other higher education in a related program is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong quantitative skills required for analytical modeling and comprehensive energy assessment.
- 1-2 years of experience with conducting investment-grade building energy audits.
- 1-2 years of experience with energy modeling through eQuest and/or Energy Plus and excel calculations.
- Strong knowledge of HVAC fundamentals.
- Strong understanding of renewable energy technologies (photovoltaics, wind, distributed generation, etc.).
- Knowledge of data science fundamentals and programming languages such as Python, R is a plus.
- Our ideal candidate will be a collaborator and driven to create impact; one who will thrive in an environment that requires strong theoretical and analytical skills combined with a practical approach. If you think you are the right person for our team, please apply!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th April, 2020.