Fegmatic Global Limited – Distribution Company with focus on Forestry & Gardening Machines & Tools, Industrial Machines & Tools, Parts & Accessories, and Children Play Items. We are a wholly owned Nigerian company registered with Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC. We distribute and retail our products in strategic locations of Nigeria. We have reliable technical equipment and services for Nigeria businesses and indeed to the shores of Africa. Strategically located in Nigeria and with an online portal that enables easy purchase of our items, we are able to reach a large audience.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Brand / Business Development Officer (Husqvarna Products)
Location: Enugu (Ezeagwu – along the express)
- To develop markets for the brand products covering Nigeria and possibly some West African Countries. This should translate to increase sales.
- You should be familiar with the products. Some working knowledge of the products will be essential. The candidate is to develop markets in the public sector, corporate organizations, and individuals. He will visit locations, companies, markets and meet with decision makers, municipal authorities, etc. Cities like Uyo, Calabar, Warri, Benin, Ibadan, Lagos, Akwanga, Nasarawa, Bauchi, Jos, Kaduna, Abuja, Kano are immediately considered. Countries like Cameroon, Ivory Coast will be considered too.
- He will ensure increase sales to the locations. Apart from physical presence, he should be apt in using e-mail marketing tools to get to the target markets. He should be good at writing proposals and presentations.
- Chainsaws, Brush Cutters, Spraying Equipment, Trimmers/Pruners, Lawn Mowers, Grass Trimmers, Blowers, Tillers, Palm Cutters, Construction and Workshop Tools, Transport & Handling Equipment, Parts & Accessories.
Areas of Applications:
- Forestry, Logging, Gardening, Farming, Parks, Tools, Some Construction Items.
About the Products:
- European products of very high International Standard. Well known for reliability and durability.
- Corporate office is in Ezeagu in Enugu state (Along the Express to Enugu) with branches in Warri, Port Harcourt, Onitsha and Abuja, but the development is extensive, covering all parts of Nigeria and beyond
- B.Sc or HND in Marketing, Business Admin, Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Marine Engineering, Others
- Age: Not more than 35 years.
Salary & Benefit
- Monthly Salary and Incentives on Sales using Sales Benchmark
- Accommodation Will be provided
Job Title: Business Development Officer – Construction Equipment
- We are looking to fill the position of a Business Development Officer, BDO who will be responsible for executing the strategic direction and operational control of the Sales Office’s activity under the direction of the Company Management.
- As the BDO, you are directly responsible to achieve the set sales targets and gross profits for the company’s products and services.
- The BDO is also responsible for the business development, continuous competency improvement, establishment of healthy customer relationship and cultivation of corporate identity.
To implement the Sales & Marketing strategy for the Port Harcourt, Warri, Onitsha and Abuja Office in line with:
- Market development in terms of growth potential;
- Market positioning in terms of technology & price competitiveness; and emerging opportunities target markets.
- To be responsible for achieving the assigned products’ sales budget and growth targets.
- To identify and establish new customers as well as new business opportunities to ensure successful market penetration.
- To establish healthy customer and consultant relations and to provide efficient customer service/support so as to solicit and maintain their confidence in the reputation of the products and services offered by the company as well as to improve the chances of successful sales.
- To closely monitor the competitive environment including technology and commercial developments of key competitors and provide these inputs to the Head of Technology to develop counter-strategies.
- To submit quotations or tenders after proper evaluation and analysis of customers’ needs, such as the budget, method of financing and technical configuration, and to follow up regularly on submitted proposals.
- To attend to customers’ queries, requests and complaints; to follow-up and ensure prompt and correct delivery as well as collection of outstanding accounts.
- To conduct market survey so as to collate information on market demand for the purpose of planning marketing strategy for the company’s products and services.
- To select and participate in relevant conferences and exhibitions.
- To liaise with the team members to ensure proposals are technically correct and accurate.
- To compile monthly prospects list of customers and recommended follow-up actions for submission to the Head of Technology.
- To provide periodic activity report and market information so as to keep the management updated on competitors’ movements and the company’s position in the market.
- The location is Ezeagwu in Enugu State, along the express.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A Degree in Marketing, Engineering or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience with Strong sales background .
- Knowledge of construction equipment.
- Successful track record in large sales and result oriented.
- In depth knowledge of Nigerian markets
- Passion for markets and attention to details.
Job Title: Financial Control Officer
Location: Enugu (Ezeagwu – along the express)
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- We are looking for an accounting officer to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities.
- Accounting officer responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information.
Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- Month and end-year process, accounts payable/receivable
- Cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting
- Cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Capital assets reconciliations, account statement reconciliations,
- Cheque runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager or Officer, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- HND or B.Sc. degree in Accounting or Finance. Professional qualification in Accountancy may be advantageous.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 20th May, 2020.