Orient Global Manufacturing Limited – Our company is mainly into Agriculture & Farms, Chemical Dealers, Chemicals and offering Caustic Soda, Corn Starch.
Job Title: Marketing Executive (Male)
Job Description / Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking to hire a young and vibrant high – performing Marketer to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative potential customers
- Carry out research for target market and find viable companies to target
- Attend meetings with potential customers and close sales transactions.
- Establish a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Work to achieve monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the SM
- Entering all required data for sales into the company system.
- Manage all customer information and sales history.
- Investigate and collaborate with the Sales Managers in resolving any queries from customers.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs for optimal customer satisfaction
- Prepare accurate and timely reporting reports.
- Must be a graduate (minimum BSc)
- Must have marketing experience of 2 to 3 years
- Ability to drive is a must and valid driver’s license
- Must be male (Gender Balance).
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Main Responsibilities & Functions
- Evaluate the internal control systems, identify shortcomings and recommend suitable changes
- Implement internal control system by administering training to ensure that employees have an intricate understanding of all internal control guidelines and standards
- Conduct regular internal control reviews to verify whether departments follow the established procedures
- Ensure risk assessment and control frameworks are in place, and running effectively and efficiently
- Create, review and / or maintain internal control narratives, flowcharts and/or risk matrices
- Identify key business and technology risks and mitigation activities
- Design, review and evaluate control testing to address audit assertions; interpret the significance of control deficiencies, draw appropriate conclusions from the results, and promote recommendations.
- Perform annual and ongoing risk assessments in accordance with COSO 2013.
- Monitor and validate completion of risk, compliance and audit recommended action plans, appraising adequacy of management responses and corrective actions implemented.
- Assist to develop and monitor fraud management protocols (preventive, detective and response controls) conducting ad-hoc investigations and reviews (when needed).
- Bachelor’s Degree (an MBA is a plus).
- At least 3-5 years of postgraduate professional experience in the internal control or audit dept. in leading private sector company
- Professional qualification in Accounting, Financial Management or Internal Control and Audit Certification is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Experience with Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) and data analytics IT tools is a plus.
Job Title: Accountant
- Monitor and control of the warehouses sales, costs, waste which if done incorrectly will have a significant and material effect for the Company
- Assist in providing relevant financial and management information, systems and commercial support to the supply chain factory process.
- Provides management information to the warehouse management (experience in areas of product costing, keeping accounting records & Recconciliations).
- Identifies cost and asset utilisation improvement opportunities, and co-development of solutions.
- Timely and accurate reporting of Warehouse results.
- Budgetary planning and control of warehouse overheads.
- Assists in providing Supply Chain warehouse information required for forecasting and strategic planning to the Finance Team
- Provides information to Financial Accountant about local suppliers and all other financial inputs concerning the Warehouse.
- B.Sc in Accountancy or Finance
- An MBA / M.Sc. In Accounting and professional certifications are added advantages.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate Warehouse /Factory experience.
- Good experience in data management systems.
- Attention to detail, commercially aware and ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good organizational skills, ability to execute multi-task priorities efficiently and work productively in a fast paced team-oriented environment.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the ‘Job Role’ as the subject of mail.
Application Deadline 8th April, 2020.