Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Product Segment: Specialty Chemical Ingredients
- Plant Operation Strategy – To develop plant operations strategy/policy, processes and procedure.
- To manage the implementation of all the relevant applicable SOP’s.
- To set the direction of the plant operation, forecast monthly production plan, weekly target and prepare action plans for self and individual team members.
- The Production Supervisor appointed will be responsible to execute planning and co-coordination at various levels i.e. Production Planning, Maintenance Schedule Planning, Inventory Planning (Product & Packaging), Workforce Planning, Shift Planning, Housekeeping Planning etc.
- To supervise and enforce quality standards as applicable and work on implementation of GMP, HACCP & ISO.
- People Management – Manages to effective communication by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, providing of formal and informal feedback on performance and training needs – in order to maximize subordinate and department performance.
- Reporting – To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- Safety Health & Environment – Ensure compliance to all relevant on-floor/off-floor safety, health and environmental procedures across the department in order to promote a healthy and safe work environment.
- Day to Day Management – To manage the day to day operations of shop floor providing guidance, encouraging team work and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
- Day to day coordination among various functions for planning, procurement from other plants, production & dispatch planning as per customer requirements.
- To plan for Manpower as per shop-floor operations and job allocation for the people on less production days.
- Operational Targets – Monitoring achievement against Production Plan, Cost of Production, Production Efficiency, Operating Efficiency, Overall Equipment Efficiency, Direct Labor cost and Production Budget monitoring and reporting.
- Managing Time lines and work priorities and allocating resources to meet the assigned shop floor time lines and goals. Ensuring the effectual adopting of new programs and policies, providing training in order to meet improved requirement ordered by clients.
- B.Sc. / HND in Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry and Chemical Engineering or related alternatives
- Certification in related field is a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in handling shop floor operations in a chemical production plant with Boiler, Chiller and other utilities
- Well exposed to process operations.
- Well versed with ISO / HACCP and other quality and safety standards.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
- N130,000.00 – N170,000.00 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Ms Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Production Supervisor Chemical” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidate with relevant Production Supervisor experience in the FMCG Industry (Chemical) would be shortlisted.
Application Deadline 5th May, 2020.