At Christycaleb Schools, we pride ourselves on offering a disciplined and cultured ethos, alongside a full National Curriculum of England and Wales with a blend of the Nigeria Curriculum leading to WAEC and NECO qualifications. We believe in providing a high quality, outstanding and value-driven education in a supportive, friendly, dynamic, reflective and challenging learning environment.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Mathematics Teacher
- Candidates must be team players, and should be able to communicate fluently and effortlessly in English language.
- Candidates must have the skills and experience to groom the younger generation and should possess relevant qualification; NCE, HND, B.Ed, B.Sc or it’s equivalent.
Job Title: Principal
- We are seeking to appoint a Principal with impeccable qualities who can further develop the strategic direction of the College, whilst being true to its values, and committed to ensuring that all our young people achieve their full potential.
- Over the coming year you will be instrumental, alongside the Management Committee, in exploring options for new partnerships and providing exceptional learning experiences and extensive enrichment opportunities with moral values.
- Minimum educational qualification must be a Masters’ degree in Education or other related subject areas / 10 years teaching experience for principal.
- Must computer literate (at least at intermediate level)
- Minimum educational qualification must be a NCE/5 years teaching experience for teachers.
- Proven track record of excellent leadership
- Knowledge of the value of project-based learning and coaching
- Determination to maintain excellent standards
- Robust approach to systems
- Ability to pioneer
- Commitment to engage with and serve the whole community.
- The successful candidate must be a team player, who can motivate and inspire all key stakeholders. You will have high expectations for all, tenacity to drive change in a challenging environment and above all else have a good sense of humour.
Job Title: Security Guard
- Strictly for SSCE / ND holders
- Candidates must be able to communicate well
- Candidates must have experience in being a security personnel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Applicants within Ejigbo will be considered