Efugo Nigeria Limited – We are farmers who take great pride in quality. Quality to us means healthy animals, clean production. Being efficient in production means we can offer great pricing on our products. We focus on the great pricing, so our customers can be profitable when you sell to your customers.
We are recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Chief Control Officer
- Responsible for conducting evaluations of the organisation to assess risk and compliance of with regulations.
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
- To ensure that the all important bottom line of the business is healthy. To keep a 360 view of the business and all the related monetary matters.
- To bring world class planning and report standards to the business.
- To develop customized solutions and approaches to our business to give us appropriate visibility.
- To plan investments and manage the assets and liabilities of the company to optimize the financial performance of the business.
- To use experience and sound judgement to advice the ownership of the company.
- To deeply understand all the numbers in the business and to connect all these numbers across all the units of the business and to manage the singular and related implications of these numbers.
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
- To protect and safeguard all Efugo’s employees, their belongings and also ensure that all Efugo Farms properties are always adequately secured.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2020.