Basic Consumers Kash (Ebonyi) Co-operative Society Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
- Source for potential clients who are credit worthy.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers’ needs.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Supervise loan personnel.
- Set credit policies, credit lines, procedures and standards in conjunction with senior managers.
- Provide special services such as investment banking for clients with more specialized needs.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Prepare reports to send to customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
- Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
- Confer with underwriters to aid in resolving mortgage application problems.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
- Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers’ needs.
- B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any business related discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 7th August, 2020.