Pyramid Pharmacy Limited is a community pharmacy committed to providing good pharmaceutical service by a dedicated and well trained personel within an ethically compliant enviroment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory & Procurement Supervisor
- As an Inventory & procurement supervisor, Jobholder is to oversee the inventory & procurement unit, identify, shortlist vendors, assess supplier’s credits for goods, supervise the procurement processes and procurement officers of the company’s retail store and community pharmacy, and shall also coordinate the activities of in-store inventory management.
- Jobholder will liaise between the vendors and the accountant’s office, assuring cost-efficient, accurate and profitable purchase, accept, deliver goods to company warehouse.
- Update the company’s database and ERP system with current and competitive products and pricing
- Scientifically put in place and maintain systems for identifying fast-moving-consumer-goods and frequent customers’ enquiries.
- Ensure both the Pharmaceutical and stores never run out of inventory, and that products are priced tagged regularly and stacked by categorized placement.
- Computerize all inventories and regularly advice management on individual product pricing / pricing models subject to item purchase cost, overheads, cost of funds, competition, and factors of supply & demand (Liaise with the Accountant for product pricing).
- Audit vendors supply to ensure that close-to-expired product are not received by the company
- Supervise offloading process and the arrangement of products in line with shelf names.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Liaise with BDM to create/update SOP for product organizing and quality control.
- Identify and engage new and genuine general & regular merchandisers offering long-term suppliers’ credit (Both for the pharmaceutical and store sections of the company)
- Prepare purchase orders, receive, stock up, and manage stock levels.
- Prepare inventories, maintain stock records using computerized systems and verify supplier’s invoices with the purchase orders.
- Responsible for receiving information about customer’s needs and documenting same for next purchase.
- Manage relationships with suppliers and regularly update the company’s database.
- Prepare reports on adjustments done to inventory due to damaged, expired and spoilt items, etc.
- Reconcile physical stock with the stock in the system while anticipating future needs.
- Undertake the function of monthly or quarterly stock taking and confirm the periodic stock regularly by working closely with the designated staff members.
Education and Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Logistics.
- Professional certification(s) in line with inventory management is an added advantage.
- 3-5 years of experience in procurement in the pharmaceutical or FMCG industry.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Good computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Great communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Exhibit collaborative work style, strong leadership skills and ability to take proper decision and action whenever any difficult situation arises.а
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP).
- Strong negotiation and persuasive skills.
- Good analytical and organizational skills with experience in project management would be an advantage.аа
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 8th July, 2020.