Food and Confectionery Product Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Quality Control Inspector
- Our firm seeks a Quality Control Inspector who can test, document, troubleshoot and prepare our products for launch.
- Inspect raw materials to ensure consistency and integrity
- Maintain, test and troubleshoot all instrumentation devices
- Attempt repairs on broken or damaged products to determine the best way to scale those repairs
- Test a certain percentage of all products based on industry standards
- Report problems or concerns to senior management immediately
- Manage our quality assurance division and ensure all employees meet their required quotas
- Provide training and support to QA team
- Create an effective, efficient testing protocol to be used across all product lines
- 1 + years’ in quality control or quality assurance position
- 1+ years’ in a supervisory position a plus
- Analytical, logical thought process and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to translate skills and knowledge to others
- Industry certification a plus.
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
- We are looking for an effective Warehouse Manager to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
- You should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Prepare annual budget
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Manager
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands-on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- B.Sc in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration.
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Cross River
- Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime
- Oversee a workforce of 1,000+ employees in the manufacturing department
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines
- Ensure all employees follow industry-standard health and safety guidelines
- Set ambitious production goals and communicate them to key personnel
- Provide motivation, support and guidance to all employees
- Communicate any problems or obstacles to senior management
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity
- Create schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels.
Qualifications and Skills
- 0-year experience in manufacturing operations
- 0-1 year experience in a supervisory capacity
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven track record of successfully training employees in productivity and safety
- Ability to coach and mentor employees on a one-on-one basis as well as as a group.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Next, outline the required and preferred skills for your position. This may include education, previous job experience, certifications and technical skills.
- You may also include soft skills and personality traits that you envision for a successful hire.
- While it may be tempting to include a long list of skills and requirements, including too many, could dissuade qualified candidates from applying. Keep your list of qualifications concise, but provide enough detail with relevant keywords and terms.
Application Deadline 12th July, 2020.