Helfer Agbaje is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Training Manager
- Oversees training programmes that include web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos, and more
- Determines training needs and requirements for an organisation or group by meeting with managers, talking with employees, or administering surveys
- Reviews existing training materials produced by third parties to determine appropriateness and relevance
- Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs
- Presents in-person and online training sessions or hires qualified personnel to do so
- Schedules training sessions, organizes information technology and other equipment, and manages course
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business or Human Resources, Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Planning Skills, Time Management, Attention to Detail, Decision Making
Job Title: Sales Inventory Analyst
- The inventory analyst develops, implements, and maintains all of the procedures and protocols in regard to proper inventory control for the purpose of maintaining accurate financial information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Partners with the company’s accounts receivables department to ensure that all transactions are being accounted for.
- Works to resolve discrepancies between the amount of inventory and the amount of revenue quickly and accurately.
- Monitors inventory levels very closely and resolves any issues that may become apparent.
- Develops and implements systems for accurately managing inventory.
- Ensures seamless movement of products and inventory.
- Maintains records regarding inventory control, intake and sales.
- Reports to upper management regularly and provides recommendations for better inventory control.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrates the ability to pay very close attention to detail and immediately notice any discrepancies regarding inventory and finances.
- Shows the ability to solve complex problems individually and quickly.
- Possesses the ability to create solutions to previously unsolved issues.
Job Title: Brand Strategist
- As a marketing executive, you’ll contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea. This a varied role, which includes:
- Public relations
- Event organisation
- Product development
- Many organisations have marketing departments, meaning that you can work in both the private and public sector in areas ranging from finance, retail and media to voluntary and charitable organisations.
As a marketing executive, you’ll need to:
- Create awareness of and develop the brand you’re marketing
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press or on the radio
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- A career in marketing is open to all graduates, but a degree or HND in the following subjects may be particularly useful:
- Business or management
- IT or computer science
You’ll need to have:
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-facing skills
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- The ability to think strategically
- Copywriting and design skills in order to produce marketing materials for both print and online
- Drive and self-motivation
- A flexible approach to work
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st July, 2020.