Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answers
Common questions people ask include: What is the job description of an Insurance Broker? What are the duties and responsibilities of an Insurance Broker? What does an Insurance Broker do?As a hiring manager, recruiting an ideal Insurance Broker starts with crafting a good job description. Use this Insurance Broker job description template to save yourself time and help you attract the most qualified candidates. Feel free to revise it to meet your specific needs. Job seekers interviewing for the role of an Insurance Broker may also reference it in preparation for the interview.
Insurance Broker Job Description
Job Descriptions > Insurance > Insurance Broker
This Insurance Broker job description template includes the list of most important Insurance Broker duties and responsibilities. It can be modified to fit the specific Insurance Broker profile you're trying to fill as a recruiter or job seeker.
Common questions people ask include: What is the job description of an Insurance Broker? What are the duties and responsibilities of an Insurance Broker? What does an Insurance Broker do?
Job Description of an Insurance BrokerInsurance Brokers act as intermediaries between insurance companies and individual or corporate clients. Insurance Brokers use their extensive knowledge of the industry to find the best policy for a client when reviewing risk factors and finances.
Insurance Broker Duties and ResponsibilitiesInsurance Broker job description should contain a variety of functions and roles including:
- Creating marketing initiatives to attract new clients.
- Meeting with potential clients to discuss their insurance needs.
- Researching all the available policy options for the client.
- Advising clients on when and how to make a claim on their policy.
- Preparing reports for underwriters.
- Updating existing policies.
- Maintaining client relationships.
- Negotiating with underwriters to get the best policy at the best price.
- Presenting policy details to the client and signing the policy agreement.
- Collecting premiums.
- Processing client accounts.
- Advising clients on risk management initiatives.
Insurance Broker Requirements / Skills / QualificationsInsurance Broker job description should include these common skills and qualifications:
- High school or B.Sc degree
- Proven experience as an insurance broker
- Demonstrated ability to present, persuade and eventually sell
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
- Valid licence to practice profession
- Knowledgeable in all types of insurance plans (automobile, fire, life, property, medical etc)
- Basic understanding of computers and statistics
Similar to Insurance Broker Job Description