- Do you have any experience with MEAN?
- What other coding languages do you know?
- How many years of experience do you have as a programmer?
- What is the most recent coding language you learned?
- Describe a time you fixed a particularly difficult error in a web application. How did you approach the problem? What debugging tools did you use? What did you learn from this experience?
- Do you have experience working with asynchronous requests? How do you make asynchronous HTTP requests?
- What are break and continue statements?
- How do you use the setTimeout function?
- Describe differences between global scope and local scope.
- What is the difference between an alert box and a confirmation box?
- What are popular unit testing frameworks in JS?
- What is a RESTful Web Service?
- What is a Regular Expression?
- What is the use of Void (0)?
- What is the use of isNaN function?
- What steps would you take if you couldn’t figure out why the code you wrote wasn’t functioning properly?
- Have you ever built a clicker counter from scratch before?
- How can you detect the operating system on the client machine?
- What is the purpose of a deferred script and what is an example of the code you would use to implement them?
- Explain “this” keyword
- What would be the result of 3+2+"7"?
- What is the difference between == and === operators?
- How does TypeOf operator work?
- What is a cookie? Why do you need a cookie?
- How do you parse JSON string?
- Why do you need JSON?
- What is JSON and its common operations?
- Write a function that can determine whether a string is a palindrome
Every interview is different and the questions may vary.
However, there are lots of general questions that get asked at every interview.
- Tell Me About Yourself
- Why Do You Want To Leave Your Current Job?
- Are You a Leader or a Follower?
- Why Do You Want This Job?
- What is Your Salary Expectation?
- Why Should We Hire You?
- What is Your Greatest Strength?
- What Is Your Greatest Accomplishment?
- What is Your Greatest Weakness?
- Do You Have Any Questions for Us?