Business Consultant at Pinnacle Solutions
Pinnacle Solutions helps to provide the better everyday life for the many people. We specialize in organising seminars across the federation on Entrepreneurship, Digital and online marketing, networking across the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Business consultants are generally involved in work areas such as; marketing, human resources, management, finance and accounting.
- Business consultants are responsible for improving companies' operations by assessing weaknesses and recommending business solutions.
- The business Consultant job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction.
Here is an idea of what this introduction may look like:
- We are looking for a qualified Business Consultant to join our team! As a Business Consultant, you will be responsible for helping our clients reform and improve their operations and support their business by providing various business solutions.
- In addition, you will undertake and manage projects on behalf of the client’s business when it lacks resources, ideas or motives to perform them in-house.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, organize and manage business projects for clients
- Based on clients' requirements, work on projects related to recruiting, payroll, production, budgeting, promotional campaigns, etc.
- Communicate with and meet with clients when needed
- Perform research using shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports, etc.
- Constantly recommend solutions for improvement
- Develop detailed business plans
- Determine the project's KPIs
- Track KPIs and prepare reports.
- Perform initial assessments for each client before the project begins
- Collect as much information about the client's business as possible
- Understand clients' needs and wants
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc / B.A in Business Administration or relevant field
- M.Sc / M.A in a specialized business field is a plus
- X years of experience as a business consultant or similar role
- 14 years experience.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of diverse business areas and fields such as IT, Marketing, HR, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Familiarity with business management software such as CRM and ERP
- Certified Management Consultant is a plus for the worker.
- Critical thinker
- Problems solver
- Great negotiation skills
N40,000 - N90,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 18th December, 2021.