Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Chemist / Industrial Chemist at GeoSpectra Engineering Services and Consultants Limited
Chemist / Industrial Chemist at GeoSpectra Engineering Services and Consultants Limited
Mar 26, 2020, 11:20 PM
GeoSpectra Engineering Services and Consultants Limited is a topnotch Nigerian indigenous company, highly reputable for its excellent services in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in the year 2017 with its scope of operation focusing on reservoir management and consultancy, environmental laboratory, and management, petroleum fluid laboratory analysis, manpower development and training, instrumentation and process automation maintenance, calibration and validation of metering system, research and development, as well as procurement, and logistics management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Chemist / Industrial Chemist Location: Rivers
Job Description This job requires candidates to be able to perform duties that include the following:
- Perform research projects, such as developing new products and testing new methods
- Provide instruction on proper chemical testing and processing procedures including mixing times, operating temperatures, and ingredients
- Prepare compounds, reagents, and solutions used in laboratory procedures
- A Second Class Upper Division Degree in Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry or any other related field
- Problem solving and critical in thinking
- Speak fluently, listen and show good interpersonal skills
- Exhibit good time management, analytical and organizational skills.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts