Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Real Estate > Corporate Finance Manager at UACN Property Development Company (UPDC)
Corporate Finance Manager at UACN Property Development Company (UPDC)
Jul 9, 2020, 5:44 PM
UACN Property Development Company (UPDC) operated first as a Department, then as a Division of UAC of Nigeria Plc until 1997, when the business was incorporated as a public limited liability company and listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. UPDC’s strategic thrust is the development and management of luxury, premium and classic apartments in selected cities in Nigeria. We approach property planning from the customers’ perspective to create comfortable living/working environments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Finance Manager Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Engage in regular research and reading to stay apprised about the state of the economy, global financial markets, and general current events
- Maintain current knowledge about financial products available to the group, including bonds, stocks, investments, and trusts
- Works closely with investment analysts and accountants to assess financial information and investment opportunities
- Presents investment opportunities and related analysis while pitching proposed course of action in meetings with Executive Management.
- Summarizes Company’s financial status by preparing Statement of accounts, balance sheet, profit-and-loss statement and other reports.
- Overseeing the flow of cash and financial instruments
- Planning and directing the activities of workers in branches or departments
- Preparing reports as required by law, regulations or company policies
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and procedures.
- Uses complex financial models to project future earning and profit potential and using this data to inform decisions and proposals
- Makes decisions on investment opportunities on behalf of the group
- Meets with an investment team, including analysts and other managers, to stay up-to-date about market situations and company decisions that may impact one another
- Takes on high levels of responsibility of the financial position of the group.
- Develop a relationship with clients and expands company commercial network in professional and social settings.
- Preparing activity reports and recommendation
- B.Sc, in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or its equivalent
- Master degree and professional certifications shall be an added advantage
- Suitable candidate should have a minimum of 6 years' work experience managing a complex enterprise’s Business department, finances, operations and strategies unit.
- Proven work experience as a key player in a similar role.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Corporate Finance Associate'.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts