Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Health / Medical > Director of Administration at Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital, Sokoto
Director of Administration at Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital, Sokoto
Jul 13, 2020, 6:04 PM
At Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital, Sokoto we offer highly specialised medical care, on various aspect, from some of the foremost national and international specialists in their various field of Specialities. Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital is the only academic center in Sokoto, Kebbi and Zamfara States and some parts of neighboring Niger and Benin Republics, meaning we bring special expertise and experience to our patients. You will benefit from the team approach and may find in addition to your personal doctor, a group of highly skilled health professionals working to provide you care. We hope this additional attention contributes to your well-being and peace of mind.
The Management of the Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital, Sokoto invites applications to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Director of Administration Location: Sokoto.
- The Director of Administration shall be responsible to the Chief Medical Director for day-to-day general administration of the Hospital.
- He shall be Chief Adviser to the Chief Medical Director on general administrative matters and Secretary to the Board of Management. In addition, the Director of Administration shall:
- Participate in formulation, execution and review of policies as directed by the Chief Medical Director and / or the Board;
- Co-ordinate the activities of support departments in the Hospital;
- Conduct the correspondence of the Board and keep the records of the Hospital
- Take charge of the department responsible for administration;
- Perform such other functions as the Board or the Chief Medical Director, may from time to time assign to him / her.
- Candidates must possess a good first Degree in either Hospital / Health Services Management or the Humanities or Social Sciences from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Fellow or Associate of the Institute of Health Service Administrators of Nigeria (IHSAN) or any other relevant professional certificate is an added advantage.
- Working experience in a hospital is also an added advantage.
- A post-graduate degree in a relevant field is an added advantage.
- Candidates must have not less than twenty (20) years of post-qualification experience
Salary and Conditions of Service
- Salary and conditions of service shall be in accordance with the Public Service salary structure for this category of officers.
- The Director of Administration shall hold office effective from the date of appointment inclusive of any period previously served as a Director in any other organization in the Public Service, provided the officer does not attain the mandatory retirement age of Sixty (60) years or thirty-five (35) years of service (whichever comes first) and on such terms and conditions as may be specified in the letter of appointment
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates are to forward Fifteen (15) copies of their Application accompanied with photocopies of their Credentials and their Curriculum Vitae highlighting the following:Application Deadline 24th August, 2020.
- Full Name
- Place and date of birth
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Home address
- Contact address
- Local Government of Origin
- State of Origin
- Marital status
- Number and ages of children (if any)
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic qualifications obtained with dates
- Working experience
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Present employment indicating present status and salary
- Publication in Standard Form (if any)
- Extra-curricular activities
- The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees one of whom must be within the rank of Directorate cadre. Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referee.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be invited for aptitude test and interview
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts