Distributor Developer at International Breweries Plc
International Breweries Plc - Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Distributor Developer
Reference ID: 30019408
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full time
The Key Purpose
- To manage and develop relationships with existing and potential Distributors/ DC’s in line with the 3rd party distribution strategy in order to meet distribution targets.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Liaise with Distribution Services to ensure distribution strategy and plans are understood for execution
- Stable distribution network is aligned with company strategy
- The distributor’s logistics infrastructure is aligned with company requirements
- All information regarding competition is collated and communicated
- Distributor Management process is established for the area
- Assure DMS usage, quality of usage and Manage reports from DMS to feed the information for weekly and monthly business meetings
- Liaise with Distribution Services to support identified areas of business development
- Distributors are treated as partners
- Influence Distributor loyalty.
- Facilitate receipt of requested information from distributors.
- Develop relationships to ensure that the company is the preferred supplier
- Distributors understand commercial terms with the company for the benefit of both parties
- Conduct analysis of distributor performance
- Monitor distributor financial performance/profitability
- Assist Distributors in developing strategies to minimise costs
- Assist on all DMS activities to the DC. Be the point of contact and solve its issues.
- Reports are periodically issued.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of a First Degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ related experience.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Good knowledge of distribution processes, costs, optimization solutions
- Good knowledge of distributors' environment in allocated area
- Orientated to team and success.
- Good negotiator.
- Good communications skills, both verbal & written
- Budgeting and process techniques know-how
- Commercial competence
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.