Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Transport / Logistics / Haulage > Female Customer Care Representative at Pickmeup International Company
Female Customer Care Representative at Pickmeup International Company
Jan 9, 2020, 9:23 AM
Pickmeup International Company - The transportation industry is antiquated and has remained relatively unchanged, with minimal use of technology, sub-par service levels, and no national brand. Pickmeup is the first national brand for on-demand rides. We offer businesses a superior experience built on convenience, reliability and unmatched customer service, all powered by our proprietary technology platform. We provide easy web and mobile transportation, flexible ride options, transparent pricing, real-time tracking and confirmations, up-to-the-minute ETAs, Ride Ratings and a feature-rich API for a seamless “last mile” logistics solution. Pickmeup is headquartered in Warri, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Female Customer Care Representative Location: Lagos
- Note customers complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints are properly attended to, queries escalated appropriately and ensure customer informed of their state in the resolution process.
- Monitor the operation and general activities of customers and drivers.
- Collaborate with relevant departments e.g marketing in deploying promos and other activities.
- Provide feedback on customer patronage and perception of pickmeup brand and services for brand evaluation and development.
- Coach and train drivers to ensure proper understanding of the drivers and customers application and other goals and polices of the organization required to optimize services.
- Establish and maintain professional friendly relationship with drivers.
- Provide weekly report for all activities and department.
- Monitor drivers relationship with customers.
- Identifying trends and rending optimum service to customers.
- Assist in design, review and update processes, policies and procedures line with organizations value proposition and communicate service standards to the operations so that quality customer satisfactory is achieved.
- Experience with any Ride hailing Company is an added advantage.
- Candidates should possess IT knowledge.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.Application Deadline 30th January, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts