Human Resource Assistant at CNG Glass (Nigeria) FZE
China Glass Holdings Limited ("CNG") was incorporated in 2004 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2005 (stock code: 03300. HK, stock short name: China Glass). The company's major shareholders include China National Building Materials Group and Legend Holdings. The strong shareholder background acts as the powerful backing for the steady development of the company.
CNG has a variety of products ranging from colorless transparent glass, body coloring glass, energy-saving coated glass, automotive glass, car mirror glass, electronic glass, photovoltaic glass, home electric appliance glass, medical glass, etc., of which the online coated glass occupies most of the domestic market share. The products exported to more than 90 countries and regions around the world and are widely used in major landmark buildings both in domestic and abroad. Typical project cases include Guangzhou TV Tower, Guangzhou Asian Games City Athletes Village, Beijing New Science and Technology Museum, Dubai Metro Project in UAE, Haiyang Yasha International Conference Center., etc. The automotive glass is used in the front windshield of many world-famous high-end cars.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
Location: Igbesa, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to employ an HR assistant (one person) with outstanding administrative and communication skills.
- An HR assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills.
- You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize to a fast-paced environment.
- To ensure success, HR assistants should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration.
- Top candidates will be superb at problem-solving, efficient in scheduling, and precise in the recruitment process.
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- OND, HND, or Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR assistant (essential).
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices, etc.
- Exposure to labour law and employment equity regulations.
N50,000 - N70,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th October, 2022.