Human Resources Manager at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI)
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) is an indigenous
non-governmental organization that promotes soclo-economic development
by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education
and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to
Family Health International (FH1360) with co-existing and mutually
supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and
communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja,
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Contract Type: Full Term
Project: Shared Services
- Work with the AHNi Managing Director to provide technical
leadership to the Human Resources (HR) Team for functional areas
including recruitment, employee relations, benefits Administration,
compensation, HRIS, and training.
- He/ She will also be expected to lead on HR assessments, strategy
developing robust systems on employee relations, policy and practice on
people management, be responsible for AHNi’s HRIS, benefit & welfare
management and performance appraisal system.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 7-9 years of relevant experience.
- Or MS/MA degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or its recognized equivalent, and 5-7 years relevant experience.
- Experience and good working knowledge of Donor Fund regulations is an advantage.
- Experience of HR in the not-for-profit sector is an advantage.
- A higher degree or professional qualification in HR is an advantage.
- Certified member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of related body is an advantage.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and computer (Excel and spreadsheet) skills are required.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Suitability
statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to:
AHNi-HRJobs@ahnigeria.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly visit our website: www.ahnigeria.org for further information on this advert.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job
title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be
- Disclaimer; AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview
Application Deadline 26th August, 2020.