Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Job for a Technical Recruiter in a Leading Multinational Oil and Gas Company in Rivers State
Job for a Technical Recruiter in a Leading Multinational Oil and Gas Company in Rivers State
Aug 16, 2019, 4:53 PM
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a leading multinational player in the Oil and Gas sector requires for immediate employment a suitably qualified candidates in the vacant position below: Job Title: Technical Recruiter Location: Rivers Job Role
- Coordinate recruitment plans and programs to address talent needs
- Coordinate interviewing of candidates
- Coordinate with Head of HR and other Unit Heads to forecast department hiring needs
- Coordinate onboard processes for new hires
- Promote company's reputation as a great place to work.
- Conduct Job and Tasks analysis to document job duties and requirements
- Coordinate talent sourcing including leveraging multiple recruiting sources (recruitment firms, social media platforms).
- Build and maintain robust candidate database
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze client abilities
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by Head of HR & Admin
- University Degree preferably engineering with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
- Hands on experience with various interview formats (e.g phone, skype, and structured)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resource databases
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
- 3-5 years of progressive recruitment experience in a full-cycle corporate and or recruitment firm.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts