Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Fashion and Lifestyle > Job For Sales Associate at Ruff n Tumble
Job For Sales Associate at Ruff n Tumble
Apr 1, 2019, 11:11 AM
Ruff n Tumble is Nigerian’s Leading Clothing Brand for Cool teens and Kids with an international appeal. At Ruffntumble, we design, produce and retail clothing for boys and girls from new born to sixteen -year olds (0-16 yrs). Our style is trending with pieces that allow the young dynamic Nigerian to express their personal style. We have evolved over the years as the favourite brand for children’s clothing in Nigeria as well as the leader in our niche market. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales Associate Locations: Port harcourt, Lagos and Abuja Job Description
- We are looking for a retail sales associates who is responsible for all sales activities from greeting customers, answering questions, offering assistance, suggesting items, lending opinions and providing product information.
- Individual responsibilities as a Retail Sales Associate may include demonstrating outstanding customer service and selling skills, keeping the selling floor stocked with proper mix of merchandise, display of merchandise or organizing the selling floor and stock areas.
- Sale Associate must process payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash and store or other credit cards. Must also be able to deal with customer refunds courteously and professionally. Maintains a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting store’s commitment to our customer.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
- Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings and weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- BS degree in Marketing or related field would be a plus
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficient in verbal and written English language
- Knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate with customers, peers and management
- Telephone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
- Physical demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing.
- 0-2 years’ relevant experience
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Have good presentation skills.
- Strong persuasive skills
- Customer Service
- Basic numerical knowledge
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Team Player
- Written and Verbal Communication
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts