Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Job Vacancies at FarmAgric Foundation for Agriculture
Job Vacancies at FarmAgric Foundation for Agriculture
Jan 17, 2020, 1:02 PM
FarmAgric is a technology-driven agricultural company that empowers farmers through the provision of required capital and inputs using funds raised from the investing public.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Communications Analyst Location: Abuja
- Structure, collect, process and disseminate information on Foundation’s activities;
- Assist in enhancing and promoting the Foundation’s projects, programmes activities and achievements;
- Assist for continuous improvement of internal and external communication of the Foundation;
- Implement successfully public awareness campaigns on the organization’s activities.
- Draft speeches, communiqués, press releases and reviews
- Design and structure press kits and advertisements
- Assist in drafting and designing the Foundation’s information bulletin.
- Contribute for content and design of various publications and updates for content of the Foundation’s website.
- Media coverage and support for communication related needs for meetings, press conferences, seminars etc.
- Assist in the coordination of interviews and media interactions for the Organization’s management with local, regional and international press.
- Initiate partnerships and establish strong networks with regional and international media to increase visibility and raise awareness about Foundation’s activities.
- Carry out any other assignment that may be assigned and regularly at short notice.
- Developing and executing strategic communications plans for the foundation programmes.
- Overseeing the implementation of communications activities—including potentially supervising junior and mid-level staff, consultants, and subcontractors including social media outreach; website content management; blogging; drafting policy briefs and other documents; and multi-media content production
- Plan, execute and evaluate training programs designed to build specific skills and capacities in agriculture among key targeted audiences.
- Interface with clients, maintain good relations, negotiate timelines and deliverables.
- Participate in broader strategic planning and decision making for various international development projects and for Cloudburst business development
- Support dissemination of Farmagric Foundation and project external communications by producing and disseminating an extensive range of materials (e.g. reports, emails, meeting minutes, newsletter, brochures, fact sheets, etc.).
- Assist with FarmAgric foundation business development activities, such as proposals, conferences, and thought leadership materials.
- Assist and coordinate the implementation of client and/or project communications initiatives.
- Prior experience in oversight of international development communications, knowledge management and training programs and/or activities
- Ability to coordinate and manage complex communication campaigns and events.
- Knowledge of the country’s agricultural sector is a plus.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of five years of experience developing innovative and content-sensitive public awareness programs, with a preference on agriculture.
- Prior experience working on donor-funded international development projects.
Job Title: Grants Officer Location: Abuja
- Strengthens and maintains the necessary administrative structures and interdepartmental processes to ensure grant transparency, smooth implementation, and reporting.
- Serves as primary point of contact for partners and donors and will ensure that all grant files are complete, accurate, and up-to-date.
- Reviews internal documents and processes for compliance from time to time.
- This role occupant is to provide support to the organization by identifying grants and funding opportunities, prepare and process grant application and oversee grant management and implementation for all projects.
- Liaise with donors, consultants and project stakeholders to obtain relevant contributions and inputs desired for the implementation of the foundation’s projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively to build working relationships at all levels.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Ability to deal appropriately with sensitive issues and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years of experience in business, finance, accounting, or any other relevant field.
- Prior experience in managing grants from donor organizations in an NGO.
Job Title: Administrative Intern (Corper) Location: Abuja
- Support the smooth functioning of the administrative workflow of the organization.
- Assist business operations, human resource, and other programme staff functions with records maintenance and reports generation.
- Assist with all other tasks assigned by the management.
- Support the organization’s basic operation and administrative functions, records keeping, filing and documents management.
- Assist with programmes by preparing training and other materials.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Ability to adapt to any working environment.
- Strong Organizational skills.
- Written and Verbal communication skills.
- OND, HND or BSC in any field.
- Preferably a corp member serving in Abuja.
- Interested candidates must reside in Abuja.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.Application Deadline 24th January, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts