Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job Vacancies at Marikech Limited, 6th January 2019
Job Vacancies at Marikech Limited, 6th January 2019
Jan 7, 2020, 12:27 AM
Marikech Limited is a vibrant and innovative human resources development company that was incorporated in the year 2016 as an indigenous outsourcing company in Lagos.
We are urgently recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an effective Warehouse Manager to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision,
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations,
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization,
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures,
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements,
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security,
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system,
- Prepare annual budget,
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies,
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly(IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc).
- Proven work experience as a warehouse manager,
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices,
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives,
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators(KPIs),
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases,
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff,
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills,
- Excellent communication skills,
- BSc degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration.
Job Title: Financial Manager Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action,
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take,
- Maintain the financial health of the organization,
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans,
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances,
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities,
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met,
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget,
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained,
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager,
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst,
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns,
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used,
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles,
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations,
- BSc in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
Job Title: Kitchen Manager Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a Kitchen Manager to supervise daily kitchen activities and manage our kitchen staffs and guide them to deliver quality food on time.
- Manage kitchen staff and coordinate food orders,
- Supervise food prep and cooking,
- Check food plating and temperature,
- Establish portion sizes,
- Schedule kitchen staff shifts,
- Price menu items in collaboration with the Restaurant Manager,
- Order food supplies and kitchen equipment,as needed
- Train kitchen staff on prep work and food plating techniques,
- Store food products in compliance with safety practices(e.g. in refrigerators),
- Keep weekly and monthly cost reports,
- Maintain sanitation and safety standards in the kitchen area.
- Proven work experience as a Kitchen Manager, Restaurant Manager or Head Chef,
- Hands-on experience with planning menus and ordering ingredients,
- Knowledge of a wide range of recipes,
- Familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations,
- Excellent organizational skills,
- Conflict management abilities,
- Ability to manage a team in a fast-paced work environment,
- Flexibility to work during evenings and weekends.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mailApplication Deadline 24th January, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts