Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Latest Job Openings at Tempkers Limited
Latest Job Openings at Tempkers Limited
Apr 19, 2019, 10:31 AM
Tempkers is a tech-outsourcing and freelance community that takes a human centered design thinking approach to bring employers and skilled workers together We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Retail Store Manager Location: Lagos Job Descriptions
- Participate in stock management and control
- Assist shoppers locate the products and goods they desire
- Perform cash processing and card payments
- Oversee stocking shelves with goods
- Answer queries from shoppers
- Guide and give advice to customers on product selection
- Deal with customer refunds
- Ensure the store is clean and tidy
- Liaise with merchandizer in ensuring proper tagging of products
- Look out for shoplifters; responsible for security within the store
- Receive and store stock
- Coordinating and communicating with owner, clients, and creative team
- Following up with clients through email and/or phone
- Working with the team to create marketing campaigns and proposals
- Assisting with new ideas and strategies for business development
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records
- Market our services to our target market and close sales.
- Constantly build a prospect list
- Organize sales visit.
- Review sales performance.
- Maintain accurate record.
- Demonstrating and presenting products.
- Aiming to achieve monthly/annual targets.
- Schedule meetings, plan and execute events.
- Take minutes of meeting.
- Answer clients, feedbacks, enquires and queries.
- Develop efficient document filling system both paper and electronic.
- Shooting and editing videos.
- Handle business social media account.
- Monitor office supplies.
- Reach out to customers
- Overseeing the production process,
- From cost tracking to drawing up a production schedule;
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective;
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality;
- Working out the human and material resources needed;
- Drafting a timescale for the job;
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
- Being responsible for the selection and maintenance of production equipment;
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes;
- Liaising among different departments, e.gsuppliers, creative, research and designs team to make sure apparel products are to specification.
- Working with managing director to implement the company's policies and goals;
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- Supervising and motivating a team of workers;
- Reviewing worker performance.
- Identifying training needs.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts