Latest Job Vacancies at IDMANN Institute
IDMANN Institute provides training in professional development and technical entrepreneurship through our College of General Studies and the School of Experiential Learning, respectively. We also provide secondary and pre-secondary tutorial services through IDMANN Academy. All our courses are offered online in live sessions with seasoned instructors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Music Instructor
Employment Type: Part-time
Prospective applicants should note the following:
- Applicants must have an eye for detail
- Applicants must have knowledge of various teaching methods
- You must have exceptional organizational and communication skills
- You must be dedicated to students and education
- Instructors should expect to be engaged approximately 10 hours per week.
- Prior experience teaching online or familiarity with an online teaching engagement is critical in this position.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor's degree
- Must have 2-5 years work experience
Intending instructors must have all of the following:
- A reliable laptop or desktop running Windows 10, equipped with a good quality webcam and microphone, keyboard and mouse (or touch-pad), as no instruction will be permitted over a handheld or mobile device.
- Stable, reliable broadband internet access.
- Space from which to provide daily instruction to students, free of distraction or intrusion during class sessions.
- Availability five days a week (at specific times to be preset by the class timetables).
- Instructors would also be expected to have a headset to ensure effectiveness in the online tutorial process.
- The instructor is expected to have their own keyboard, as will each student. Students are expected to learn music theory as well as receive instrumental instruction.
- The principal instrument for instruction will be the piano/keyboards.
- The ability to provide vocal training would be considered an advantage for an instructor.
Job Title: Graphic Design and Visual Content Creator
- Understanding of principles of design.
- Ability to synthesize and present concepts and data in multiple forms of media (video, animation, stills, graphics, etc.)
- Experience in short-form storytelling through various editorial techniques including cuts, transitions, timing, and the effective use of sound and visuals to communicate.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Good time management and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in video and digital content development, with strong capabilities in graphic design and video production.
- Designing various forms of print and online media including posters, banners, leaflets, brochures, and other advertising materials.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw, Adobe Premiere Pro, and any design tool of choice.
- Must be able to create 2D animated videos using Adobe After Effects or any software of choice.
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal).
- Great command of English and ability to develop creative textual content.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Ability to work with cross-functional departments to fulfill all design needs.
- Designs and delivers high-quality motion graphics optimized for video/web/social media dissemination.
- Ensures all creative materials are correctly optimized for chosen dissemination (web, social media, large presentation screen, social media).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design (preferred) or related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in graphic design.
- Excellent portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should submit a Cover Letter and a Resume clearly outlining their teaching experience with specific references to any teaching certifications, where applicable and clear indicate their date of availability to: [email protected] Using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021.
- Applications submitted without a cover letter will be deemed non-responsive.
- Position is open immediately and interviews will continue till all position is filled.