Latest Recruitment in a Reputable Logistics / Haulage Company
Dreams Placement Hub - Our client, a Logistics/Haulage company located in Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier / Sales Girl
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Minimum Qualification: SSCE/OND
- Must be smart, with good communication skills written and oral
- Excellent Marketing
- Good Team player with Interpersonal skills
- Candidate should be female
- Having at least one year experience in a similar role will be an advantage
- Should be ready to resume work immediately
- Must know how to use Android mobile phone and computer
- Must be able to use instagram/facebook/twitter for online marketing
- Must live around Gbagada or its environs
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos / Port Harcourt, Rivers / Benin, Edo / Owerri, Imo / Akure, Ondo
- The BDE will manage the development of new business solutions for the company's logisticsservices in any of the location lisred above.
- He/She will be responsible for the management of all aspects of business development and marketing initiatives within the assigned territory.
- A proven history of high achieving performance is required with the expectation that the BDE will have a demonstrable history of onboarding and developing new business opportunities.
- Achieve and exceed period targets
- Maximize revenue through increased sales activities for new and existing clients
- Responsible for self-generating and qualifying leads from a variety of sources as well as appointments with potential customers and stakeholders
- Develop and deliver presentation to customers and other stakeholders
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current clients while attracting new ones.
- Identifying, following up and closing new business leads
- Pitching services to corporate organizations
- Develop and maintain database of prospects and clients on behalf of the Company
- Maintain a healthy funnel of opportunities to be closed monthly.
- Achieve territory's assigned revenue and gross profit budget on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- First degree in a relevant course
- Must be resident in any of the locations mentioned above
- Previous business development experience within the haulage/ courier/ transportation/banking industry.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Excellent communication and influential skills
- Must be able to constantly seek new opportunities
Job Title: HR Executive (Female)
- Develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures, and generally ensuring the office operate smoothly and efficiently.
- Review and maintain HR policies, processes and procedures, enforcing compliance with policy and ensuring the update and initiation of new policies, processes and procedures in line with best practices and in support of the Organizational strategy and direction.
- Plan and implement the end-to-end employee recruitment and selection process in line with the laid down company policies and procedures
- Review and update Organizational charts for the company as at when due
- Manage staff disciplinary and grievance issues in line with policy and advise management accordingly
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining HR annual budget
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar role
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Must be knowledgeable about applicable local employee and labour laws.
- Highly organized with a proactive attitude.
- Very goodplanning, analytical and decision-making skills
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns through social media
- Designing and executing social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other platforms
- Drive best-in-class social media campaigns from creative campaigns to customers engagement
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Formulating ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities in line with the food industry
- Compiling and distributing statistical information
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Create engaging multimedia content and/or outsource this effectively
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- BA / B.Sc / HND required
- Minimum years of experience: 2 years
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Creativity, new ideas, and an artistic eye
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience with all major social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, G+, etc)
- Photo and video editing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient IT skills with good knowledge and usage of Microsoft Office, Excel, coral draw and powerpoint etc
- Analysis of digital media and website metrics
- Ability to use social or insight tools to pull and analyze trends and data
Job Title: Fleet Maintenance Supervisor
- A Haulage company located in Lagos requires the services of a Fleet Maintenance Supervisor who will be mainly responsible for supervising the maintenance of the entire fleet of the Haulage company.
- Monitor and coordinate the activities of the Mechanics and ensure they deliver on their deliverables
- Maintain the fleet as efficiently as possible to minimise downtime.
- Proactively engage drivers and mechanics on preventive routines to avoid unforeseen breakdowns
- Establish and maintain service schedules for all the vehicles in the fleet
- Responsible for assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into thefleet, maintaining detailed records of truck servicing and inspection and scheduling regular truck maintenance to ensure operational efficiency, among otherduties
- Improvefleetproductivity whilst also reducing costs and increasing profits.
- Organize Truck Safety Stickers & Registration
- Organize the repair of any damage to vehicles
- Provide monthly Vehicle Maintenance cost report to the GM Operation
- Organize & Schedule Fleet vehicle maintenance
- Conduct random inspections of trucks within the fleet
The Fleet Maintenance Supervisor must have the knowlegde of:
- Principles, understanding, experience andpractices of vehicle and equipment maintenance
- Equipment, tools and materials used in vehicle and equipment maintenance activities and services.
- Principles of supervision and training
- Basic budgeting principles
- Principles and practices of safety management.
- Pertinent local, state and federal laws, ordinances and rules as related to transportation and fleet operations
- 5 years of experience in Transportation Industry
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Good commercial and business understanding
- Fluent in both Pidgin & English both verbal and written.
- Must live on the mainland for ease of comuting to Yard and Work sites
Application Deadline 26th March, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Fleet Maintenance Supervisor job vacancies in Nigeria
, Lagos State job vacancies in Nigeria
, Business Development Executive job vacancies in Nigeria
, Lagos Island job vacancies in Nigeria
, Port Harcourt job vacancies in Nigeria
, Rivers State job vacancies in Nigeria
, benin job vacancies in Nigeria
, Edo State job vacancies in Nigeria
, Owerri job vacancies in Nigeria
, Imo State job vacancies in Nigeria
, Ondo State job vacancies in Nigeria
, Akure job vacancies in Nigeria
, Cashier / Sales Girl job vacancies in Nigeria
, Gbagada job vacancies in Nigeria
, Digital Marketer job vacancies in Nigeria