Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Hospitality / Travel / Tourism > Management Trainee recruitment at The Place
Management Trainee recruitment at The Place
Feb 7, 2020, 5:47 PM
The Place is a trademark of Smackers Limited. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations (15 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term. Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 60 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies.
We invite applications for:
Job Title: Management Trainee Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos, Nigeria Job Type: Full-time
- Comprehensive training will include duties in Research, Strategy and Documentation.
- The ideal candidate will be open to learning new things, not afraid to take chances, and interested in learning every aspect of running the business.
- We are seeking an eager, motivated management trainee to join our growing nightlife business.
- In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel.
- Must possess a high level of integrity, determination and personal commitment.
- Must possess strong intellect, enthusiasm and resilience to compete in today’s challenging business environment.
- Sociable and outgoing
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of a second class Upper degree in any discipline.
- Must be a fast learner, dynamic and goal-driven with strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter and a team-player with high levels of drive and energy
Compensation Competitive remuneration
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts