Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > Ongoing Recruitment at Afiaanyi Services Limited, 19th November, 2019
Ongoing Recruitment at Afiaanyi Services Limited, 19th November, 2019
Nov 19, 2019, 2:17 PM
Afiaanyi Services Limited, an online market space is recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Marketing Executive Location: Anambra Job Description
- This role is for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales. strategies and attract new clients.
- The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- As an outside sales representative, they will also research sales competition.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods such as door-to-door, cold calling, presentations, networking, referrals, etc.
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Evaluate customer’s skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships.
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts, generate and follow through sales leads.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- Attend meetings, sales events, trade shows and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments and market products.
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory.
- Develop existing and new business relationships.
- Develop understanding of product line and value chain.
- Responsible for prompt follow up on pre-qualified leads provided by the corporate office.
- Provide customer feedback on products and marketplace conditions.
- Manage multiple customers simultaneously.
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts.
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
- Educate customers on how our products and services can benefit them financially and professionally.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
- Minimum Qualification: OND/Bachelor's Degree/HND
- Proven sales experience.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques.
- Computer use competency.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Responsible for the general accounting function including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules and ledgers and account and bank reconciliations.
- Assisting with monthly closings and account analysis and supporting the senior accountant in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Complete general ledger operations monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts.
- Draw up monthly financial reports prepare analysis of accounts as requested.
- Assist with year end closings administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Prepare tax computations and returns assist in preparing budgets and forecasts.
- Assist with payroll administration monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences.
- Account/bank reconciliations.
- Review and process expense reports assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree/HND
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Knowledge of finance principles
- Knowledge of financial reporting
- Knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding accounting, finances and taxation.
- Technical accounting skills
- Previous experience of general accounting proficiency in relevant accounting software
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Planning and organizing
- Scheduling and monitoring
- Communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Team work & confidentiality.
- Pparcels Delivery and Pickup
- Ensure accurate documentation of all shipments received and delivered.
- Remit and give a report of movements.
- Maintaining a positive brand image
- Good knowledge of Onitsha road network
- Good communication skill
- Valid rider’s permit
- Minimum of O’level certifications.
- Applicants residing within Onitsha and its environs will be preferred.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts