Personal Assistant at Replenish Wellness Medspa
Replenish is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to an Entrepreneur
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you passionate about problem-solving, especially as it pertains to sustainability?
- We are looking for a versatile and highly-organized personal assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for a busy executive.
- In this role, you will be responsible for making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence, sourcing products and information and assist with other duties when required.
- To ensure success as a personal assistant, you should exhibit excellent organizational skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role. Accomplished personal assistants are intuitive to the needs of the managers and work autonomously to provide customized support.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
The Ideal Candidate
- OND / HND / B.Sc qualification or related training.
- 1-2 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
- English, Full professional proficiency
- A fast learner!
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Researching and monitoring industry trends
- Ability to adhere to project timelines and meet scheduled deadlines.
- Assisting with special events, pre and post event management
- Preparing outgoing packages.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, record keeping, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to think proactively and creatively
- A motivated self-starter who wants to excel and grow
- Very organized and resourceful
N40,000 - N50,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th July, 2021.