Primary ICT and Computing Teacher at MBIS International
Oct 1, 2020, 9:01 PM
MBIS International, a Nursery and Primary School is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Primary ICT and Computing Teacher
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Part-Time
- We are seeking to appoint a Part-Time Primary ICT and Computing Teacher to join our successful teaching team, teaching across our Foundation stage 2 and Primary.
- If you are a dynamic, adaptable and compassionate individual who can inspire young learners; one who has excellent subject knowledge and the ability to make learning exciting, then, we would like to hear from you!
- To implement and deliver an appropriately broad balanced, relevant and differentiated Computing curriculum for our pupils
- To assess, keep record of pupils work and provide management with comprehensive pupil progression reports.
- To raise the profile of Computing across the school
- To support the Head of school with the maintenance of the school's website and regularly updating the website content.
- Plan and deliver schemes of work and lessons that meet the requirements of the Key Stage 1 curriculum
- Be able to teach algorithms and programming, word processing and graphs, animation and coding (Expresso), designing etc
To be considered for this position, you Must have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- A minimum of two years classroom teaching experience
- Have experience teaching primary education at all levels
- Evidence of recent relevant training
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver creative and inspiring lessons.
- Knowledge of the British curriculum
- Rich knowledge and understanding of information technology, computer science and digital literacy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you
Application Deadline 15th October, 2020.