Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Power / Steel / Energy > Project Coordinator Job Vacancy at Eptech Power Control System Limited
Project Coordinator Job Vacancy at Eptech Power Control System Limited
Jul 16, 2019, 1:59 PM
Eptech Power Control Systems Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on 10th December 2013. The company is actively engaged in providing in-house designed and developed Power Solutions for various applications in telecom and non telecom. The Company is equally engaged in providing the services installation & Commissioning of Solar & Non Solar Hybrid Solutions, Installation & Commissioning of Remote Monitoring Solutions, Power Audit and Power Optimisation, Earthing & Surge Protections, Repair of Power Systems & O&M. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Project Coordinator Location: Lagos Job Description
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project. Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable. Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members. Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective. Preparing presentations to update senior management on the project’s progress and showcase the project’s value.
- Preparing presentations to update senior management on the project’s progress and showcase the project’s value.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures. Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- An Engineering graduate
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Good Computer Efficiency.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts