Project Manager at Clenn and Peak Consultancy Limited
The Clenn and Peak Co. is an HR and Management Consulting firm seeking to create competitive solutions across the HR and business management value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Determine and clearly define project scope and objectives and coordinate with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules;
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives, prepare budget, and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner;
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan;
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Managing client and stakeholders’ expectation and satisfaction;
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables;
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements;
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues;
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards;
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information;
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution;
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget;
- ERP project oversight.
- A Bachelor’s Degree; a Master's Degree in a related field is an added advantage;
- Project Management certification;
- Experience as a construction project manager or Civil project manager;
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner;
- Understanding of ERP implementation;
- Budget management experience.
- Verifiable minimum of 5 years requisite experience in project management;
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion;
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies;
N150,000 - N200,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th January, 2022.