Project Manager at O.K. Isokariari & Sons Nigeria Limited
O.K. Isokariari & Sons Nigeria Limited is a leading Engineering, Procurement and Construction company with over 45 years of work experience. We are known for our pragmatic value delivery, which flows from our people centric approach, committed professionals and prudent management.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Would be in charge of the day to day running of the site in liaison with the Head of Engineering.
- Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phase and elements, assigning personnel to phases and elements, reviewing bids from contractors.
- Oversee all materials at the site, including documentation of materials coming to site and usage, quality and quantity of materials being received by the site is in the best of standards.
- Prepare and sends daily site report( work progress, materials, personnel and equipment)
- Involved in Evaluation and Valuation of completed work for the purpose of raising payment Certificate.
- Scheduling Projects by studying project design, customer requirements, and performance standards, completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- As may be directed, can represent the company in Project Meetings concerning the site of your posting.
- HND / Degree in Civil Engineering
- A minimum of 12 years cognate experience.
- Must have COREN certification.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 15th January, 2022.