Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answers
End Police brutality in Nigeria. #EndSARSJobs > Building and Construction > Latest Vacancies at Efficacy Construction Company, 23rd October, 2018
Latest Vacancies at Efficacy Construction Company, 23rd October, 2018
Oct 23, 2018, 2:49 PM
Efficacy Construction Company Limited is a Lagos Nigerian-based building construction, civil engineering and project management company that specializes in all building construction, civil engineering and project management works. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Electrical Electronic Technician Location: Lagos Job Description
- Business Development: identify new markets, maintain and build existing markets through constant relationship management and interactions with M&E Consulting organizations;
- Ensure accuracy, completeness and quality of technical information and project documentation in accordance with industry QA/QC programs and standards;
- Work closely with other discipline Engineers, Designers and Project Managers as a key team player within an integrated multi-disciplinary project delivery team;
- Must actively participate in all project delivery activities – manage, organize and participate in multiple work assignments including production support of contract documents as required;
- Liaison with Client/ Architects/ Project Managers / Structural Engineers/ M&E Consultants & Engineer/ QS, etc. to produce the electrical services system design from concept to detail designs.
- Assist Senior Electrical Engineer in liaison for all project document preparation and follow up of authority for submission;
- Assist Project Manager in up-keeping the project ISO quality documentation and records.
- OND/NABTEB (Experienced), HND/B.Sc in Electrical Electronic, Technicians.
- B.Sc/HND in Electrical Electronic
- Experience from Construction, Real estate company is an added advantage
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts