Restaurant Supervisor at Pinnah Foods Limited
Pinnah Foods Limited is an indigenous food company with over 7 outlets across Lagos, serving the best and affordable Chinese and desserts meals to make shared moments memorable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Supervisor
Location: Admiralty Way, Lekki - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that all customers feel welcome and are given responsive, professional and courteous service at all times.
- Ensure that the company’s mission and values are understood, embraced and complied with by all floor staff.
- Achieve company objectives in sales targets, service, quality, the appearance of the restaurant and sanitation and cleanliness through training employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently served according to the restaurant’s portioning and serving standards.
- Minimize wastage by ensuring the efficient use of resources during each shift (e.g. packaging, stationery, disposables, etc).
- Ensure that all serving or display equipment are kept clean and in excellent working condition through regular personal inspection.
- Handling customer complaints.
- Providing daily sales, inventory, food cost and other ad-hoc reports.
- Champions and ensures compliance of all team members with “LSWLT” and the “Order taking Process” during each shift.
- Continuous training, development and motivation of team members.
- Ensure compliance of team members with company policies, standards and procedures.
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding floor staff and ensure prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations in line with company policy.
- Assist the restaurant manager in assigning duties, responsibilities, and workstations to team members in accordance with work requirements to ensure the smooth running of each shift.
- Responsible for ensuring stocking levels for all products and disposables are at par with required levels to ensure the smooth running of business operations.
- Must lead by example and ensure complete customer satisfaction by providing five star level of customer service to all customers.
- Ensure that ALL items received from the kitchen meet the required QUALITY standards.
- Reporting any faulty or damaged equipment, furniture or fittings to the restaurant manager.
- Assists and supports the restaurant manager in the calculation of daily food cost, stock reportsand sales reports and other administrative tasks.
- Ensure that the restaurant maintains a high level of hygiene and is cleaned in strict accordance with the “restaurant’s sanitation standards”.
- Candidates should possess HND qualification with 1 - 3 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th August, 2022.